Frontal bob wigs are the newest summertime craze. Protect your hair from the summer sun while still rocking a easy affordable style to keep your hair off your back!
Now you can create your own custom frontal bob wig with our MyTresses Black Label 1-Pack solution! It comes with 3 bundles of hair and a 13×4 frontal, ready for you to customize and slay your own way! Let’s get started!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- MyTresses Black Natural Body with 13×4 Frontal 10″ 12″ 14″
- Spandex Wig Cap
- Mannequin Head
- Curved Needle
- Black Thread
- Paddle brush
- Razor comb
- Optional: hot tools
Step One: The Frontal
- Spray Lace Frontal with water and tweeze the hairline to customize
- Measure the frontal against your head and trim off the excess flaps
- To customize: cut off the elastic band and resize to perfect fit
- Re-apply elastic band above the sideburns
- Position the lace frontal on the mannequin head and secure with T-pins
- Sew around frontal to secure it
- Trim off sideburns as you go
- Cut off the remaining lace around the perimeter
- Cut the lace from the middle
- Trim vertically to avoid sharp lines
- Tie up the hair from the frontal so that it’s out of you way
Step Two: The Bundles
- Start sewing the longest length weft from the bottom and work your way upwards
- Once you get closer to the frontal, single the tracks to ensure the hair lays flat
Step Three: Styling
- Brush out the hair to remove any tangles
- Remove wig from the mannequin head and secure it to your head using your preferred method. Cut off any excess lace
- Use the razor comb to frame the hair around your face, and the shears to cut the hair into a bob
- Style as desired!
Now when someone asks where you got your wig from, you can say you made it yourself!